hello! went to airport to study today. the physics ngee ann 2004 is driving me crazy man! the mcq ans are like, all wrong? tt really pissed me off man. gave up after tt. went to do paper 2. think i've already throw all my chem and physics out of my mind. couldnt think right. simple questions cant do! can you imagine?? before prelims i was rushing thru' the science papers. now, i practically gain no knowledge. damnit.
've been playing ps2 all this while. bro bought a new game called katamari damacy. it's a very cuutteeee*** game!! okay i dont know how to describe it. it's just so cooool~ and i've spent my days rollin'.. whHhoo~!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:18 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand